Due Diligence Reports are typically created pending the sale of a property or portfolio properties. Their primary purpose is to examine and verify key factors, and form the basis of negotiations between the seller and buyer. Completing a Due Diligence exercise greatly reduces the risk associated with buying a property (or numerous properties).
Due Diligence Reports typically include a detailed review of the following:
- Research findings on local government and company records to establish accuracy and relevance of all approved documentation.
- An inspection of all approved documentation and legal documents to establish validity.
- The registering and review of installed plant equipment via Audit Assets Maintenance.
- A comprehensive review and audit of building operating equipment, such as fire sprinkler installations, electrical substations, mechanical and hydraulic installations, lifts and escalators.
- An audit of relevant regulatory compliance certificates to verify legality.
- Thorough inspection and reportings on the physical condition of the premises.
- Broad market and industry considerations.
- A review of risk management procedures, as well as ongoing risk evaluation tactics.
A Due Diligence Report prepared by OnlinePS can reduce overall risk exposure to a potential purchaser, while acting as an effective capital expenditure control tool for the property owner/manager.
To learn more about our service offerings, please contact our office:
Phone: 1300 PERMIT (1300 737 648)
Reduce your business costs and improve the world that you are building in.
Get Permit Online without any hassle